I have other goals for my life, but these goals are specifically related to photography. 🙂 Here they are in no particular order:
- Prepare a flash drive to show friends from church some of my photography. (I’m currently working on this one, so I thought I would share it)
- Take old photos and re-edit just for fun!
- Try long exposure shots. I haven’t figured out where or anything just yet.
- Photograph some neat and older building in Butler and perhaps even in Pittsburgh (I’m still a chicken driving in the ‘burgh, but I will do it for something new).
- Get low storm cloud photos for overlays. I wish I had taken some really neat low-hanging clouds last fall.
- Do a couple of themed photoshoots with fun props! I’ll need to find someone that wants to model for me.
- Make a flash drive of all my favorite photos and get some printed for my walls! Sad that I can take so many pictures, but have them remain digital. Goals are good for a reason! 🙂
- Possibly get a new camera this year or maybe a lighting system? I’m leaning toward a new camera right now though. My D7000 and I have shot many, many photos together.
- Understand and use my external flash. I’ve had it for a couple years and rarely use it.
- Intern with a photographer this year…which IS a possibility!
March has had crazy, wonderful weather! 🙂