I’ve been shooting with my macro lately. I needed to look at the smaller things in life and remember how amazing they are. My photography rut is slowly being cured…I think.🙂
The 2nd photo down is on my blueberry bush! I’m so excited to have so many blueberry blossoms this year! Hopefully we can get them covered before the birdies enjoy them first.
Just watching things grow lately.
My dogwoods are just beautiful!❤
My lilacs are blooming and smell amazing!
My spinach and kale seem happy with the weather this time of year. I have never grown an early spring crop, but I am very happy with it!🙂
I got a pet bunny a couple months ago.
We named him Mr. Snuggles.
I know he has a bow in his hair in this picture, but my friend thought he would look adorable with it after he had his nails trimmed.🙂
Anyway, he was pretty afraid of everything. Still kind of is afraid, but we hold him lots and he isn’t so bad now with people. He’s not overly adventurous or playful, but I think that might be fear related.
Just wanted to share our newest family member.
I have other goals for my life, but these goals are specifically related to photography.🙂 Here they are in no particular order:
- Prepare a flash drive to show friends from church some of my photography. (I’m currently working on this one, so I thought I would share it)
- Take old photos and re-edit just for fun!
- Try long exposure shots. I haven’t figured out where or anything just yet.
- Photograph some neat and older building in Butler and perhaps even in Pittsburgh (I’m still a chicken driving in the ‘burgh, but I will do it for something new).
- Get low storm cloud photos for overlays. I wish I had taken some really neat low-hanging clouds last fall.
- Do a couple of themed photoshoots with fun props! I’ll need to find someone that wants to model for me.
- Make a flash drive of all my favorite photos and get some printed for my walls! Sad that I can take so many pictures, but have them remain digital. Goals are good for a reason!🙂
- Possibly get a new camera this year or maybe a lighting system? I’m leaning toward a new camera right now though. My D7000 and I have shot many, many photos together.
- Understand and use my external flash. I’ve had it for a couple years and rarely use it.
- Intern with a photographer this year…which IS a possibility!
March has had crazy, wonderful weather!🙂